In order to apply for this internship please fill out the web form which you can find here.
As a Human Resources Intern/Talent Acquisition Team Assistant, you will facilitate the efficient administration and management of all human resource endeavors, including hiring, recruiting, training, statutory compliance and other customary duties that are necessary to support business development. Moreover, We are also in the process of automating the hiring process, so candidates with IT or marketing background will be a plus.
You will work closely with various teams in our company to ensure staff welfare and to promote Blackmore’s policies and culture. The position is an unpaid, minimum 3-month internship, which you can utilize to earn school credits (if applicable). One position is available immediately. Furthermore, we may have another opening after this position is filled depending on the new hire’s background and abilities.
- Assist the Director of HR with the hiring process, source prospective candidates utilizing internet research, social media, referral networking, direct recruiting, resume databases, and other job boards.
- Conduct interviews via different forms (Phone/Skype/in-person) with candidates to review their background, experience, skills and qualifications for current and future openings.
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, employee performance measurement, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Prepare new hire materials and provide support for the New Intern Orientation process.
- Utilize proprietary database to enter, maintain and update candidate information.
- Mediate disputes and advise on policies.
- Consult with the Management Team and Partners on Strategic Planning.
- Preparing employees by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Perform job analysis and draft job descriptions according to company needs.
- Develop and manage company culture.
- Assist with creating and maintaining a pipeline of qualified candidates for current and future positions.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in human resources and technology
- Fast learner, work well independently, and have a high attention to detail
- Enthusiastic to be a part of a small team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- HR experience is a PLUS
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Understanding of finance is a PLUS