Randa Minkarah is a dynamic and strategic executive with a career spanning over 15 years of driving transformation within the advertising and media industry. With an extensive background in sales, general management, business and product development, Randa Minkarah has successfully led the strategic planning, budgeting, operations, and execution of several multi-platform initiatives yielding consistent market share growth year-over-year.
In addition, Randa is currently COO at Transform, a new breed of digital agency that equips companies with big data science to ignite growth which transform models customer data against numerous sources including broadcast, web traffic, social sentiment, weather, economics and employment to drive new levels of advertising efficiency. She is responsible for Transform’s client operations, finance, corporate development and back office.
Prior to Transform, Randa Minkarah served as Senior Vice President of Revenue & Business Development for Fisher Communications, Inc., a Fortune 1000 company until its sale in 2013. She had corporate responsibility for revenues at Fisher television, radio and Internet properties and was responsible for developing and implementing its digital strategy. In this role, she successfully identified and launched initiatives that dramatically grew revenues, increased shareholder value, and consistently exceeded market share forecasts.
Furthermore, she led Fisher’s effort to create an integrated, multi-platform content and advertising solution for broadcasters. She successfully launched mobile applications and Dot 2 channels. She handled all aspects of retransmission consent negotiations for all stations with all MVPDs and purchased group programming across all Fisher markets.
Finally, Randa is very active in the digital advertising and media industry as a speaker at conferences, advisor to multiple media companies and investor in emerging companies.
- Deep corporate executive knowledge and experience in sales, general management, and corporate development.
- Proven ability to build new businesses from the ground-up, both within large corporations as well as startups.
- Complex problem solver, high- performance team builder, collaborative and competitive.
- Former Senior Vice President at Fisher Communications (now Sinclair Broadcast Group).
- Led sales teams with annual sales of $160 – $220 million per annum.
- Built and managed interactive media and web-based businesses that generated over $20 million in annual sales.
- Recognized as a leader who sets strategy for operational excellence, revenue diversification, and innovation.
- Serve on the Boards of several for-profit and non-profit companies, past and present.
- Active member/investor at Keiretsu Forum Northwest.
- Board of Directors, Yottio. Ongoing.
- Board of Advisors, Upside Commerce, Inc. Ongoing.
- Advisor, ExciteM. Ongoing.
- Advisor, Nimia, Ongoing.
- Board of Directors, Chair of Finance Committee, Treasurer, Girl Scouts of Western Washington. Ongoing.
- Board of Directors, TheFilmSchool. Ongoing.
- Board of Directors, Pike Place Market Foundation. Ongoing.