Human Resources Internship
Blackmore Partners is looking for driven and ambitious candidates seeking experience working in a Human Resources and Talent Acquisition internship training program. This is an unpaid, remote position that requires a 3- or 6-months (30-40 hours a week) commitment.
As a Human Resource and Talent Acquisition Intern, you will assist and ensure the efficient administration and management of all human resource endeavors, including hiring, recruiting, training, and other customary duties necessary to ensure consistent business development. You will work closely with various departments in our company to ensure staff welfare.
This is a 3 or 6-month unpaid internship eligible for college credit with university approval.
- Assist the Human Resources Manager with the hiring process, including adding applicants to CRM systems, qualifying applicants, coordinating phone and virtual -Teams interviews
- Manage attendance records in the internship program.
- Maintain CRM systems with applicants and current employees/ trainees
- Review hiring needs with the Human Resources Manager monthly
- Prepare employees by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Perform job analysis and draft job descriptions according to company needs
- Present in the company’s meetings the tasks performed per week
- Create and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for current and future positions
- Organize the onboarding process for new hires
- Assist with special projects as needed in the talent acquisition team
- Contact PE firms and executives for talent acquisition opportunities
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other company employees
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Call and email applicants for an internship program or C-level executives
- Good organizational, communication, and time-management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, or related field preferred
- Must have a stable computer/laptop, Wi-Fi, and a working webcam
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- The pro-active mindset with the motivation to self-start on tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Reading, Speaking, and Writing) with team members and supervisors
- Works well independently and in a small team setting and has a high attention to details
- Understanding of finance or business administration (PLUS)
- Related HR experience (PLUS)
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Management (PLUS)