Mark Himel is a CEO with a P&L responsibility of $550 million and over 30 years of experience in the Business Services sector with focus on the payroll, payroll funding, benefits, and facility services. In addition, Mark recently served as CEO of the Damian Services Corporation, North America’s leading provider of payroll services funding.
Prior to Damian, Mark spent over 20 years in facilities management at ServiceMaster Company, rising to the position of Senior VP with a P&L responsibilities of $550M. Finally, he was responsible for managing the payroll and benefits of service workers of clients nationwide.
Key highlights of Mark’s successful track record include:
· Leading a sale of Payroll Services company to buyer at a multiple 40% higher than the industry average
· Increasing top line and profitability by growing revenue from $94M to $250M
· Improving EBITDA from $1M to $5M in the payroll funding company
· Scaling an enterprise nationwide by starting businesses in new industries
· Scaling new businesses from 0 to 100s accounts, and managing national responsibility in the facility services industry
· Growing through acquisition and integration, maintaining the responsibility for acquisitions and integration across various industries of the facility services industry.