In order to apply for this internship, please fill out the web form which you can find here.
The Digital Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in developing and implementing its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to the professional community, private equity professionals, senior industry and the public at large.
Our digital marketing internship program will provide you with an opportunity to break into the highly competitive industries you want to get in.
This is an opportunity to work directly with the founder to help build marketing campaigns from the ground up, learn the basics of launching a marketing campaign in Infusion Soft CRM System.
Furthermore, this is an unpaid internship and we are flexible with the hours: 20-40 hours/week depending on your background, skills and availability.
You can also use this internship program to earn school credits or sponsorship if applicable.
- Heading Marketing/Advertising Campaigns
- Assisting Director in creating marketing campaigns via email
- Assisting Director in measuring marketing effectiveness
- Conducting research on companies of various industries
- Organizing social networking events
- Help implement creative marketing strategies and manage company website, blog & social media channels
- Assist with managing a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management System
- Developing deal marketing materials
- Managing website and technical issues
- Build brand awareness
What you will learn
- Marketing materials and proposal preparation
- High touch/hands-on communication skills
- Confidence in communication
- Presentation skills
- Understanding what Private Equity and Corporate look for in deals and talent needs
- Critical thinking
- Organization skills
- Leadership abilities
- Account management (managing PE clients)
- Insight into the hiring process
- Networking skills
- Professionalism in communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/IS/CS
- Good communication skills
- Team oriented
- Desire to learn and strong self motivation
- Good English writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communication
- Experience in Marketing/Business/Finance/Journalism industry is a PLUS
- Experience with MS Publisher, WordPress/Squarespace and Microsoft Office
- Ability to maintain and operate the company websites and handle basic technical issues
- Ability to learn software programs and CRM’s (SalesForce, Infusion Soft)
- Basic HTML knowledge